Sunday, September 16, 2007

Picky to a Fault

I have postponed starting this blog for many reasons. First, I signed up for this blog address at least a year ago, but at the time I wasn't sure what to write about, since most people with blogs wrote about their kids. Then after Eli came along, I would open up our blog, start to customize it, and then get frustrated because I never had time to make it look the way I wanted it to. Eli tends to sleep in 45 min. increments, so I am realizing that there isn't always time for perfection - I just need to get things done when I can and be happy with the result!

This blog will mostly revolve around our sweet Eli, whom my friend Rebekeh calls "Eli Love" after some soap opera character (?). And we'll of course intermingle my craziness (along with Ben's) in the posts, because life is never dull around here!

No comments: