Friday, November 23, 2012

November at Home

I've fallen off the wagon with my personal blog and it makes me a little sad. I'm hoping to be more consistent in the winter when life slows down a little (hopefully). Here are some pictures that I've taken in the last few weeks at home. Eli and Charlie are very into painting, drawing, creating, etc. and I love seeing what they come up with. I'm also grateful for an easel with two sides so they can use it at the same time and not fight over it. I also included some pictures of Ben and the boys yesterday - Ben came home a little early from work and took the older two boys out for a bike/scooter ride to the park while I stayed home with the napping baby. 

Andrew is 10 weeks now and such a sweet little baby. His nighttime schedule could be better, but for now, I'm trying to enjoy my time with him in those late/early hours. Two nights ago, he was wide awake from about 12:30-1:30 a.m. I quietly talked to him in his dark room and enjoyed the stillness of the rest of the house, and reflected on how lucky we are to have this little baby in our family.

Eli's pirate ship (below) with the crazy sea monster, complete with googly eyes. 
Eli showing Charlie his dragon picture.
Charlie's colorful dragons :)

No comments: