Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rolling Over

Eli has been rolling over off and on for the last two months. He started rolling back to stomach at 3 1/2 months and then mastered going the other way. But then he had a few weeks where he never rolled around and I was wondering what was going on??

However, this week the rolling has picked back up again in full gear. Eli has suddenly become a very wiggly, squirmy child. He constantly rolls onto his tummy, but after he has been that way for a while, he gets tired and doesn't usually roll back over. This has made my life difficult because after I put him in his crib (on his back) he rolls onto his tummy and gets upset.


Eli Rolls Over from Sarah on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Pete said...

I remember those days of being so proud when Natalie rolled over. Now I am just happy when she doesn't have a tantrum.

Aaron and Emily said...

wow, that was so early to roll over at 3.5 months. No wonder he took a break until now. I remember Adele Wanted to sleep on her tummy! I thought most kids liked sleeping on their tummy.

Hillary said...

Oh, Eli is so cute! I love seeing the videos of him playing on the floor and smiling at you. I seems like a very happy baby.

Sarah S said...

Eli has strong emotions on both end of the spectrum... he's either really happy or really upset (he was a very strong cry but can also be very giggly and fun)

Unknown said...

what a cutie! It seems he has such a clear sweet voice... I'm sure you've heard the not-so-sweet side of his voice as well :) It makes me excited to have a baby boy!

Marci said...

He is sooo cute! I love that he wills he way out of being stuck.