Monday, May 10, 2010

Fabulous Little Boy Birthday Party

This post is for my friends with little boys, because I think this is such a great party idea! A few weeks ago, Eli got to go tour the fire station for his friend Kai’s 3-year-old birthday party. It was a HIT! Eli was so excited and loved climbing up into the huge fire truck.

DSC_7435 copy

We had Will Klearman (Drew and Caroline’s little brother) with us for some of the day too, so he came along and had fun climbing up with Eli. He is a really good little boy, but very busy. It was interesting keeping tabs on Eli, Will, and Charlie at the fire station since they seemed to wander in different directions.

DSC_7440 copy

They also got to spray water out of a hose by using this manual pump -

DSC_7453 copy

DSC_7449 copy

Here’s Kai (the birthday boy) and Eli -

DSC_7467 copy

I have to laugh that Ben is in the picture with all of the kids, but there was no way we were letting Charlie be up there without an adult right there with him. He is wayyyy too wiggly for his own good.

DSC_7482 copy

Later back at Kai’s house, the kids jumped through the “rings of fire.”

DSC_7522 copyDSC_7525 copyDSC_7529 copy

“Hmm… which one should I choose?”

DSC_7530 copy

2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

What a great idea! I love the rings of fire :)

Krista said...

ok I'm so glad you took some photos too. I may have to snag a couple I hope you don't mind. Thanks Eli for coming!