Monday, June 20, 2011

Enter to Win a Clickin' Moms Lifetime Membership!

I love contests. I love entering them, winning them, but hosting them is also a favorite! I'm so happy to have a contest for YOU!
www.ClickinMoms.com
Hey all of you DSLR owners or anyone who is looking to learn more about photography - I am giving away Clickin' Moms Lifetime Membership ($195 value) on my photography blog! I have been a member for about a year and a half and have gleaned so much great technical information from the forums as well as inspiration for discovering my own sense of style when it comes to photography. There is a plethora of information on that site! The majority of members are professional photographers, but there are plenty of hobbyists as well - so come join us! The contest ends June 30th, so come on over for details on how to win.

No comments: