Monday, October 17, 2011

Early Morning with Eli

One morning, Eli and I were up early together. Ben was already gone at work and Charlie was still sleeping, so it was just the two of us hanging out in our pjs. I love morning light and snapped some pictures of Eli making an elaborate drawing/map/story of some sort and then explaining it to me.
Eli Morning Coloring-1 Eli Morning Coloring-3 
He loves drawing centipedes (shown below). Gross Illinois bug!
Eli Morning Coloring-4 Eli Morning Coloring-5 Eli Morning Coloring-6 Eli Morning Coloring-7 
He looks so big to me in these pictures! I feel like he's grown a lot in the last few months (at least his legs seem longer to me lately). 
Eli Morning Coloring-8 Eli Morning Coloring-9 Eli Morning Coloring-10 Eli Morning Coloring-11
Telling me his story - 
Eli Morning Coloring-12 
And adding more details. Love this boy! I'll have to take some of Charlie some other morning when he's up first :)
Eli Morning Coloring-13

3 comments:

Krista said...

I was just thinking the same thing...he looks like his legs are way longer and he has grown! Cute way to document the morning and the gross bug. :)

Unknown said...

Centapedes? Really??
I don't think my kids have ever heard of those... Let alone seen one! Good work, Eli!

Brittany said...

he does look so big, i can't believe it! and that one picture where he's looking up at the camera? just precious.