Sunday, December 04, 2011

Decorating the Gingerbread House

I am SO behind with all of my personal pictures because my business has been extra crazy busy lately, but I was messing around with Animoto today and put this slightly cheesy video slideshow together of our gingerbread house decorating last night. I say cheesy because the music options were a little limited and this seemed to fit the best. But the pictures are fun and it's less than two minutes, so not horribly long. :)

The boys were so excited to work on the gingerbread house and I was amazed watching Eli work on it with the small candy pieces - his fine motor skills are coming along really well (he's doing occupational therapy now twice a week and I've seen a big improvement so far).
Someday I will get caught up again! Be prepared for a random, two-months-later Halloween, Thanksgiving, and everything in between post mixed in sometime soon...

3 comments:

DC Diva said...

Fun video Sarah! That's great that your biz is really taking off. Wonderful for you!

The Yosts said...

The video isn't working for me right now but I'll come back and check it out later :) I get what you mean with the 2 months + behind on blogging. One day we'll be caught up on everything right?

Unknown said...

So cute! Looks like that kid all came in a box together! That's awesome! charlie's hair looks like it's getting so much darker!