Monday, July 16, 2012

Snippets from the Last Week

Here are some recent videos taken of the boys. Nothing earth shattering, just funny clips from life right now.

This first is my absolute favorite - Charlie giggling over and over again as I pushed him in the swing and tickled him per his request.

Ticklish Charlie - July 2012 from Sarah on Vimeo.

This next video was taken early this morning when I woke up and heard the boys talking in their bedroom. I walked in and saw Eli reading a book to Charlie and it was so dear. Then Eli got super silly. Which is the trend in this and the next video...

IMG 2244 from Sarah on Vimeo.

Last video of the post is one I took when Charlie climbed up at my computer and started typing "messages" - lots of messages. :)

"I'm writing SO many messages," he said. "For EVERYBODY."

His little voice is so funny - I love the way he chooses his language and how he communicates these days. Not to mention his cute little hands typing on the computer and bright eyes. Eli was extra silly and I promise doesn't always act like such a goofball... these boys are such cute friends and have plenty of fights/disagreements, but overall they love each other so much.


IMG 2261 from Sarah on Vimeo.

No comments: