Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Another Snow Day + Teething Baby = STIR CRAZY MOM!

Winter Wonderland I think I'm a little blog happy because I have been cooped up so much in the last week. It's snowing like crazy (again) so Eli and I are staying in for the day.

His top two middle teeth are working their way out (can you spot the one on the middle right in this picture?), so I am home with a drooling, extra-sensitive little guy - one minute he's happy, the next he's flipping out!

Crazy Moods! He's a sweet boy though.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

hey your outside looks like my outside! Eli I hope your teeth come in fast!! You cute little boy!!!

Shontz Family said...

matthew's top left one just started peeking through yesterday! he has had his two front bottom ones for about 3 weeks now. i've never been one for drooling bibs but i might have to get some! this poor guy wets his shirt down to his belly button (brooke was the same way!). just never forget what a good fried infant's motrin can be!

The Millers said...

He is darling! Would you believe that Reagan will be 1 tomorrow and she still doesn't have any teeth! They have to right on the horizon, right? Now I know what I have to look forward to.

Kerstin said...

I am glad that I am not the only one feeling like a cooped up mom. I have also felt like I have posted everyday this last week- a few days I actually held back from posting because I didn't want to seem too cooped up.