Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Eli’s Favorite Cat

I love seeing Eli interact with this cat (I think her name is Tory??) that wanders through the neighborhood. He calls it Sasha’s kitty, but it’s definitely not our neighbor Sasha’s cat. That doesn’t matter though – he gets SO excited when he sees this cat!

Highlights from first video:

“I like her ears. I think they’re bigger than my ears”

“OH! She has a tongue. She sticks it out and puts it in!”

Playing with the Neighbor Cat Part 1 from Sarah on Vimeo.

Highlights from second video:

“The kitty’s tail is SO CUTE!”

“MAMA MAMA, do you want to see her?”

(I was freezing, taping this in the doorway of our family room’s glass screen door, not wearing socks or anything warm)

Playing with the Neighbor Cat Part 2 from Sarah on Vimeo.

Highlights of the third video:

“MAMA MAMA, I said goodbye to the kitty… and she said “buh-bye!”

“She can’t spell my name!"

Me: How do you spell cat? Eli: “I don’t know? C-A-T spells CAT!” Thank you, Leapfrog.

Playing with the Neighbor Cat Part 3 from Sarah on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Totally cute!! We have got to get a video thing! Happy Birthday...I'd forgotten we were so close to the same age! I LOVE The pics of Eli and the bubbles! they are so clear it's almost like I could pop them myself! Great pics of everyone!

Krista said...

Oh sarah, you couldn't handle a little cold and walk out with your bare feet. I mean really...

cute. my kids love cats too. I don't though. I'm a little scared of them...they can be so feisty sometimes.

KATINA KARAS STUART said...

I love how sweet and gentle Eli is with the cat. He reminds me of how you were, Sarah, growing up with cats.

Cami Severson said...

Eli you are SO cute! Your cousin KK and I watched your cat videos! KK loves them he wants to watch them over and over again. You are a very good speller. We love you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!

We are feeling your pain right now, it is only 18 degrees right now at 7:48am, but bright and sunny! I can't figure out if I like the trade off or not!

Krazy Khania said...

OH Eli! You are so so cute and you put a smile on my face!!