Friday, December 25, 2009

Thank You, Santa!

We've had a wonderful Christmas morning - I wanted to share this video of Eli toward the end of opening presents, when there was one more present from Santa left for him to open. Eli was so excited about his new dinosaur, the battery-operated James train, Harold the Helicopter, his new animals, books, etc. but we knew he would be really happy with this last present. If only we could get him interested enough to want to unwrap the paper... he finally did with his kangaroo's help.

My favorite is at the end when he thanks Santa verbally, then picks up his Santa pez dispenser and says thank you directly to that Santa.

Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

He is such a delightful and funny little boy. I love his little voice and is big imagination. I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas, and Eli finally got his cash register. Merry Christmas!
(now, if I can only find some time to blog about today too)

Krista said...

cute eli. Thank you santa!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! He is so much fun.

Mostess Mommy said...

That was the cutest! I swear Quinton didn't give a hoot about presents at that age! I love how he plays with his dinosaur! What a cute kid!

Amber said...

Merry Christmas. Cute kids!

Anne said...

That was adorable! Glad you shared.