Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Photography Site!!

I am happy to report that my new photography portfolio site is officially online! I still have some things I'd like to do with it (add an About page and a link to the blog, which I'm now in the process of updating/switching to wordpress). Check it out at www.sarahseversonphotography.com.


HUGE thanks to my old roommate and fellow college diva, Amber Snow for designing my new logo (and business cards - those should arrive soon).

I feel like I've been working on this all summer and it's finally coming together. Hooray for progress!!

6 comments:

Marci said...

Congrats Sarah! The website looks awesome and so professional already. I love the logo too!!!

Petra said...

Really nice Sarah!

Jess said...

It looks great, Sarah!

Elizabeth Severson said...

Congratulations! your website looks very nice. Good luck with everything.

Suzette Selden said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your site. It is so awesome. You are incredibly talented. Love the logo too. It's perfect!

Lindy & Trever said...

It looks fabulous Sarah, your photos really look amazing! Jane's 1st birthday is next month, we need to talk. ;)