Saturday, August 07, 2010

Splish Splash

It has been a hot, humid, and stormy summer. Here’s Charlie having fun with a leftover puddle after we got home from dinner with my parents. We ate at Union Pizzeria, which is a fun space with delicious wood-fired pizza mainly made from locally grown and organic ingredients (I got cheeseless pizza with sweet pepper, onion, sausage and oregano and loved it).

Charlie has been extremely strong-willed this week, refusing to nap on Thursday and screaming for 45 minutes on Friday before finally falling asleep – that nap only lasted about 45 minutes before he woke up crying again, so I ran upstairs and realized he had thrown his blankie out, so I quickly placed that on him and ran back out of the room, and miraculously he fell back asleep for another hour. He has also been a total stinker about meals and almost always throws a fit when I put him in the booster seat at the table. I’m hoping all of this is because he has more teeth coming in…

Watching this quick video makes me forget (or try to forget) all of the aggravation though – I love his excitement and happy little laugh.

Charlie Goes Splish Splash (18 Months - Aug 2010) from Sarah on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Severson said...

Charlie is so cute!!!!!!!!! I love his giggle.