Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas with the Stuarts

This is backtracking to the Saturday before we left for California - we celebrated Christmas early with my family. We had delicious tortilla soup for dinner and enjoyed sharing gifts with each other. Eli loved playing with all of the ribbon on the packages!

In the collage below - the funniest moment was when Davey opened a present from "Santa" that was delivered early (probably some organization that gives to places like his group home) - it was a couple of CDs of country singers like John Denver - my dad said, "You got some classic country CDs!" and Davey said, "I don't like classic country!" I thought it was sweet though that Santa was trying to make the gift personal - Davey loves most current country music... sorry Santa!
Eli is sporting his sweater from Italy (we're not sure what the words in Italian mean, but there is some English too). The sweater has this huge hood, it's cute!
Eli's many facial expressions throughout the night

My parents brought back some fun gifts from Italy - Eli loved this huge frog stuffed animal (and anytime I hold it up or play with it, Eli laughs and laughs...)

Thanks Mom, Dad, Davey, and Gram for all of the thoughtful gifts!

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Sarah,
Eli is sooooooo cute! I can't believe how big he is! Time goes by way too fast. We miss you guys! Jeff was talking about Jack being a "ninja" the other day and it made me think of you guys! Give that cute boy a big squeeze for me!

Beckie said...

so cute! I love the picture of Eli looking at Davey