Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tagged - again :)

I'll try to keep this brief since I've done one tag before. I was tagged by my friend Stacey who lived here when we first came to Chicago, but she and her husband have since moved to Arizona and then to Oklahoma, and are returning back to Chicago! (Makes me feel like we've lived here a long time now) I'm not tagging anyone else, so sorry to change the rules... most people I know have been tagged a few times.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Cheerleading for basketball
2. Applying to colleges, getting acceptance/rejection letters
3. Driving a 1985 Toyota Camry that I bought for $1500 (am I remembering that right, Dad?)
4. Graduating from high school
5. Working at Gurnee Cinema

5 Things On My To-Do List Today (for tomorrow):
1. Call HP about our stinky computer that gives me way too much grief
2. Make baby shower invitations for a friend
3. Go to the gym
4. Take a walk outside in our 40-degree weather (whoo hoo!!)
5. Clean the bathroom

5 Snacks I Enjoy (these are when I'm not doing the Healthy Living Challenge...can you tell I'm in withdrawal??):
1. Kettle corn - yum!
2. Peanut m&ms
3. Chex mix
4. Fannie Mae vanilla buttercream chocolates
5. Honey-wheat pretzel sticks (I actually eat these on my challenge - they don't seem like bad snacks)

5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a charming, beautiful house - not necessarily enormous, just tasteful and in a pretty location
2. Have an indoor lap pool so I could swim every day
3. Take really cool family vacations
4. Have a personal shopper help me know what to wear
5. Create a nicer adult group home for my brother and fund its activities/outings

3 Bad Habits:
1. I am a HUGE procrastinator
2. I take on more than I can often handle/my optimism for what I'm capable of sometimes gets the best of me
3. I stay up late on a regular basis (and take naps when Eli naps - when I could be WAY more productive)

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Nanny
2. Locksmith at BYU, and Secretary for the Services for Students with Disabilities office at BYU (try saying that every time you answer the phone...)
3. Marketing Assistant for the BYU Office of Information Technology
4. Web Editor for the BYU eBusiness Center
5. Marketing Assistant for PEPID

5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me:
1. I once received a letter from one of the movie companies saying they knew I had downloaded one of their movies (I think it was Spiderman?)on an illegal file-sharing site (this was on campus when I was working full time at BYU after graduation... I was blindly led to believe by the Office of IT guys that it was fine - obviously I know now that it wasn't!!). The funny thing is that I didn't get fired from my job - my boss was old and didn't really care (she was the one who first received the letter and tracked it to my IP address). Ben and I do think those ads about piracy before a movie that say, "You wouldn't steal a car, would you?" are so over the top...
2. I am so messy when I brush my teeth.
3. I hate brownie, cake, and muffin mixes and can smell the preservatives in the baked good when someone makes them
4. I loved cheerleading in high school but really don't enjoy dancing - I am way too self conscious
5. I had an emergency appendectomy when Ben and I had been married for just 5 months (I was so embarrassed at the time because I threw up so much before going to the ER)

No comments: