Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photo Shoot with the Fryer Family

I am always contemplating doing more with my photography… I practice all the time on my kids and try to read a lot online, but last weekend was my first real attempt at a photo shoot with a family - with a spunky, almost-2-year-old little girl, Katelyn (she did so well!).

It was freezing! But they were troopers and we did most of the shots without coats on. I love the Midwest in the fall – the trees are beautiful, the clouds are full, and the waves in Lake Michigan turns cool and gray. Here are some pictures from our hour outside, braving the elements :) Thanks for being my guinea pigs, Fryers! Maybe someday it will be more than just a hobby.

DSC_7851DSC_7833DSC_7637_auDSC_7645_auDSC_7652_auDSC_7652_au sepiaDSC_7690_auDSC_7705_auDSC_7728_auDSC_7737_auDSC_7827_auDSC_7919_au

This one below is my favorite –

DSC_7862_auDSC_8075DSC_8050_auDSC_8156_auDSC_8151DSC_8185_auDSC_8148

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sarah thanks so much. You were A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!! They turned out so good and that fun program you have is so fun to play around with to change the pictures. Love it!!!!

Marci said...

You got some great shots and I love the ones of the shoes!

Rachael said...

Awesome Pictures! I think this is more than just a hobby, start charging.

Cami Severson said...

Very well done, Sarah! I think that they are beautiful!

KATINA KARAS STUART said...

Sarah, I love your pictures. Great job.

Aaron and Emily said...

Those photos are beautiful!

Hillary said...

Way to go, Sarah. They turned out great. I wish you could take some of our family.

Elizabeth Severson said...

you did a great job with the pictures. They are lovely!

DC Diva said...

Sarah, these are SO great! I esp. like the feet ones. Great work!!

The Yosts said...

great pictures! What are your favorite sites that you like to read that give you good photo tips. Your pictures of your boys always look great.

Krista said...

they look fantastic! can we be next? I love the colors...composition...everything.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

These look great! Good JOb!

brooke said...

Sarah! These look soooo awesome! When Dave and I move to Chicago (knock on wood - he applied to Kellogg) I am hiring you to take our family pics. Seriously, start charging!! You're amazing! :)