Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Chase

It’s been a busy week, which turned into a lack of blogging around here. But I have some fun posts planned, as soon as I find the time to go through and edit the pictures that accompany them. First though, I’m excited to post some pictures of baby Chase, who is a handsome 5-week-old baby who was so great for his photo shoot!

Ben and I were talking tonight about how we like the pictures of Chase in his clothes in color, and the pictures without clothes in sepia. What do you think? Here’s one shot, both ways:

DSC_8783_copyDSC_8783_sepia

Here are some more in color – I loved his little outfit and matching striped socks.

DSC_8799_copyDSC_8859_copyDSC_8878_copyDSC_8885_copy

Here’s another, both in color and sepia:

DSC_8895_copyDSC_8895_sepiaDSC_8901_sepia

I think this boy has a future in boxing :) He was so cute with his boxing arms:

DSC_8929_sepiaDSC_8959_sepiaDSC_8971_sepiaDSC_9087_sepia

This little guy was so mellow until the end, when he got tired and ready to be swaddled and snug in his swing.

DSC_9109_sepiaDSC_9127_sepia

Oh those sweet baby feet! They’re the best.

5 comments:

Marci said...

These are my favorite baby pics you've taken yet! I agree that the color ones in the little outfit are best...the blue outfit brings out his blue eyes. I love the boxing pose too :-). He's a cutie.

Krista said...

completely agree with color and clothes and sepia and nakie shots. I am loving the little naked shots of him though. I feel like they all look really good but the sepia ones I wanted to stare at extra long. beautiful.

Unknown said...

These are so good! i have to say... the 2 at the beginning, i like better in color b/c his eyes and skin are so amazing. but i love the yawning one in sepia... and that "boxing" picture is precious. you are getting really good! =)

Lindy & Trever said...

I agree with the color and sepia as well. Great photos Sarah!

The Knisley's said...

Hey Sarah- these are such CUTE pictures! I love the one with him yawning...so precious!