Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Warning :) Long Posts Ahead

I want to apologize in advance for the long posts below – I took a LOT of pictures over the last few weeks and am posting just a handful. If you want to see all of the highlights from our trip, you can view them here.

And if you burn out and never want to see a post again, I’m sorry.

But now I’m caught up and posts in the immediate future won’t be as long. :)

Eli and Charlie both have had colds that they got at the end of our trip, and now Charlie has an ear infection. It's been a miserable couple of days. But I think they're finally on the mend and I'm hoping to get our house back in order soon. Traveling with young children is hard work!! But we had a great time with Ben's family. See below for lots of details...

2 comments:

Marci said...

I was just saying to Mike yesterday that you guys must have gone to CA because you hadn't posted in so long :-). I'll start looking through the posts soon :-)!

Laura said...

Hope you enjoyed Ca!! It looks like you had a great time with both families! Love the beach pics!! I bet the boys thought is was so warm after your weather over there!! Glad you survived the plane trip...that is alwasy the hardest!!