Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fall Leaves (Oh how I miss them so!)

Fall is long gone, but here are some pictures from one of our fall leaf clean-up mornings last month - 

The kids squishing the leaves down in the yard waste container - 

Eli thought it was so fun:


Charlie, not so much:


That pretty much was the theme of the morning - most likely too because we made Charlie wear his coat. 

Eli happy:


Charlie sad:




Look at those cheeks and pink nose. It WAS cold, Charlie. Despite that you thought it was not coat weather.




Poor Charlie.





We talked to our neighbor for a little bit and afterward, I took the boys' picture on their front porch. Charlie sad, Eli happy.





Charlie finally warmed up to the idea (and ripped his hat off):



But that was short-lived. 

Get me out of here!!


Somebody! Help me! I can't take it anymore.


And that was the end of that.

No comments: