Monday, December 27, 2010

Inside

When you have two little boys with nasty coughs and runny noses, it's not likely you're going to do a whole lot. We've had a lot of inside time over the last few days, but that doesn't keep them from having a little fun. Yesterday I stayed home with them from church so we wouldn't spread their germs to the other kids... I lounged in my sweats all day long.
The proof that Eli has been wiping his nose on his sleeve for the last couple of days. His poor skin under the nose is getting very raw. I detest the snotty nose on a sleeve business, but he does it so much when I'm not looking, or I'll catch him in the act and by then it's too late. Gross.......
Runny nose #2. Charlie seems to have a lesser version of this cold though, because he's had more energy and been in better spirits overall. He and Eli have had some rough nights with a ton of coughing (Eli's always sounds super croupy at night, it's terrible), but I think we're finally starting to be on the upswing of this cold - they're not coughing as much tonight, which is a great sign.

No comments: