Thursday, June 04, 2009

At the Mall

I finally uploaded the pictures from my smaller camera and have a few things to catch up on - these are from two weeks ago when we went to LLBean to get the foam/straps to transport the kayak on our car. Eli had fun testing out the nice kayaks on display.
DSC02176

And here is a shot of a stroller that makes my life easier – the Joovy Caboose UltraLight. It weighs 21 pounds and serves as a sit and stand stroller that I usually keep in the car. I love that it’s not a huge clunky thing.

I bought the Joovy on craigslist from a family that ordered it online and shipped it free to Orlando, where they used it at Disneyworld and then brought it back home and sold it to me at a cheap rate - it turned out to be a good deal for both ends of the deal and it looked brand new! (this was a cheaper option for these people than renting a stroller at Disneyworld for a week)

DSC02155
Here are the boys after dinner at the Cheesecake Factory from this same night at the mall.
DSC02158

1 comment:

Laura said...

I couldn't believe how much stroller rentals were at Disneyworld. Rip you off however they can. Glad you got the stroller!