Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ben’s Fishing Trip

Ben went fishing last Saturday in Southwest Wisconsin with friends Mike and Andrew. They had a fun time fly fishing and I think Ben used his spinner too. Here are some pictures from the trip (they were gone from 5:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. that day because the fishing spot is about 4 hours from here).
DSC09583 DSC09574Here’s a picture of Mike in his gear – we don’t have any of Andrew, unfortunately.

Fishing Trip June 2009 003 (2)   DSC09577   DSC09581 DSC09582

I don’t think I took any pictures from my day on Saturday… I was so exhausted by the end of it! It’s a whole different thing to have the kids by myself the entire day/evening on a Saturday since I’m used to having Ben around. I’m glad he had a great day of fishing though!

2 comments:

Kell's Belles said...

Fresh fish! Yum!

Unknown said...

i know what you mean - when jace is gone on saturdays, it seems SOOO much more difficult to manage the kids all day than on a wednesday!! i think it's because the kids are used to having daddy on that day, too.