Saturday, November 07, 2009

Baby Jane

I think taking pictures of babies is one of my most favorite things – they are so sweet, fresh, and have such tiny little features. I do get a little anxious with new babies because they are so unpredictable.

I took some pictures of beautiful 7-week-old baby Jane this week, and she was so good! She put up with hanging out in a diaper and being constantly shifted around. Most of these pictures were taken with her placed in a large $5 oval basket from Michael’s, filled with pillows and covered with this soft blanket borrowed from a friend.

DSC_2500_bwDSC_2533_bwDSC_2552_bwDSC_2709_bwDSC_2548_bwDSC_2535_bwDSC_2597_bwDSC_2615_bwDSC_2620_bwDSC_2624_bwDSC_2638_bwDSC_2694_bwDSC_2697_bwDSC_2700_bwDSC_2705_bwDSC_2558_bw

12 comments:

Krista said...

oh she is so sweet and beautiful. I love the black and white. And the texture of the cuddle blanket with her little baby skin looks beautiful.

Kell's Belles said...

So darling! You're so talented, Sarah! I'm impressed :)

Laura said...

So precious. Love seeing the pictures of baby Jane.

Marci said...

So cute. I love the first one and the one where she's smiling! Are you using photo shop now too? And what lense did you get recently? My friend who is a photographer was just here visiting this weekend and did a little workshop at our house. Now that I know a little about the different lenses I'm curious what everyone has :-)!

The Yosts said...

I just love newborn pictures. Those turned out great.

Maureen said...

Oh my goodness! what a beautiful baby! Awesome pictures Sarah! Maureen

Molly and Jason said...

LoVE IT! Great job...want to come to CO one day!!? NIce to meet you and Eli and Charlie. Take care!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! Great pictures Sarah!

Elizabeth Severson said...

Could you be any more talented? Lovely pictues!

Sarah Beck said...

great pictures Sarah!!! you're REALLY talented. Too bad you didn't live closer so you could take pics of my kids :)

Beckie said...

Sarah you are so great at taking pictures!!!! These are so sweet and capture so much.

Krazy Khania said...

You are so amazing!! Those are great!! I like the feet one and the last one the best.