Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Aarah and Eli on a Warm Summer Night

This was taken at a get-together last weekend. You may not be able to see it on the small version of this picture, but Eli and I both have a nice shiny glow from the high, high humidity that day. It was stormy that afternoon and the bugs were out to get me... I have so many pesky mosquito bites from that night! I love Chicago in the summer though - everything is lush and green and you almost forget how miserable the last 8 months of winter were :)
(A friend emailed this picture to me, and I thought it would be fun to post since I am usually the one taking the pictures.)

3 comments:

Marci said...

It IS always nice to see a picture of the blog writers every once in awhile since we usually are the ones taking the pictures. It's a cute one of you both too ;-)!

Beckie said...

that IS a good picture! That night was SO SO hot!! UGH! and the rain and holding wet kids didn't help. ; )

Sarah Beck said...

Sarah you look so good! (and of course Eli looks adorable as usual). You're right, we never see enough pictures of the blog writers