Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Boy Cheered Me Up

I woke up this morning in kind of a crummy mood. The garbage man woke up my child at 6:15 a.m. It was LOUD. Eli's room faces the building's courtyard, which connects to the alley where the garbage truck picks up the trash. Darn garbage truck.
But I'm in a better mood now because Eli has been so cute this morning. We did laundry last night and the basket was still out in the living room. He had a great time sitting in it.
I love capturing the moments when he's playing happily. It helps me get out of my silly bad mood. Besides waking up early, I was bummed because the couple we showed our condo to over the weekend expressed a lot of interest two days ago and sounded like they would make an offer, but yesterday decided on very different long-term plans and are no longer interested. The search continues for a buyer...
In the meantime, Eli's just happy cuddling with his sheep rug and throwing balls around the living room. I love him so much!

4 comments:

Kell's Belles said...

I think I need to go get one of those sheep rugs . . .

I'm sorry about the garbage truck. And the couple who didn't put in an offer on your condo. But I'm glad Eli is there to cheer you up!

Heather said...

It's so true--one look at an adorable baby face can make you forget about all the annoying hassles, at least for a little while. I'm sorry about your condo--I hope you get more interest soon.

Sarah Beck said...

I agree cute kids make the day go so much better. That stinks about those people. I hope you find some buyers soon!

Amber said...

Isn't is great how kids can change our mood for the better sometimes? Good luck on selling your condo, it will happen.