Monday, June 09, 2008

Boy in Blue

I snapped some pictures of Eli early this morning as we were playing with his toys. Last night he slept in this blue onesie because it was once again oh-so-humid... someday I vow to live in a place with central air conditioning! Thankfully it's cooled off some after a big rain this afternoon and we're all more comfortable.

In our effort to de-clutter, we cleaned out the items in the cabinet that serves as our entertainment center, and now we can throw most of Eli's toys in there. It's great, except for when Eli decides to pull everything out... :)

Eli really loves Bob the sheep. Bob is hard to clean, however, so he doesn't sleep with him. Instead, he gives the sheep loves multiple times a day when he is playing with toys.

Pictures above and below show Eli playing with an empty milk jug that he found in the kitchen, waiting to go out to the recycling bin. He tried hiding the jug behind the Leapfrog table without much success, so he opted to just carry it around our condo instead.

Ben and I love watching Eli walk - he kind of waddles side to side with very heavy feet. If he weighed more, I bet his steps would be pretty loud. I'll try to get a video clip sometime soon to capture this cuteness! Seeing these pictures of our boy in blue makes me want to reach over and squeeze those chubby legs of his... :)

4 comments:

Kell's Belles said...

Aw, he's so cute! And he matches the living room! After seeing those pictures, I'm going to have to go in and squeeze my baby's legs :)

I don't know about Eli, but Sadie is totally pigeon toed. For me, that is what makes her walk so hilarious!

Amber Snow said...

I'm SO loving Eli's sheep infatuation ;)

Katie said...

Sarah, he is SO CUTE!!!

Becca S. said...

Sarah we are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. We're also excited to see Eli walking without help some more. He is such a cutie! oH, we have a blog it's goteamseverson.blogspot.com.