Monday, June 02, 2008

Hilarious Video of Eli and the Sheep

This is a video from after the birthday party on Saturday night. We went back to our condo with my parents, Davey, and Gram and opened presents. Gram gave Eli this small sheepskin rug from Ikea and he went CRAZY - he was so so excited about it. It's a long video (4 minutes) but he does some pretty funny things throughout the clips. And at the very end he looks at me and says "Aarah" (Sarah) - so you can hear that it's really what he calls me :)



We think this is especially funny because he loves his stuffed animal sheep, Bob, and now has a strong affection for this very soft rug.

9 comments:

Amber Snow said...

That video is hilarious! I LOVE his squeals. Gram must love him even more now since he was such a gracious gift recipient ;)

Marci said...

So cute :-)! And I'm glad we got hear him say Aarah - I wonder how long he'll do that it's so funny!

Kell's Belles said...

That was darling. Sadie was sitting on my lap while I watched it--she smiled and pointed the whole time!

Krazy Khania said...

LOL! Thank you that was so cute! My favorite was the Eli burrito he rolled himself into :)

Christina Huling said...

THIS IS SO CUTE! WHAT A CUTE BABY! I LOVE THE ROLLING ON THE RUG! IT'S FUN TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND JACOB EVEN AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. I LOVE HOW HE CALLS YOU AARAH, IT'S ADORABLE!

Ryan said...

so cute "arah!" loved it,thanks!
maureen

Aaron and Emily said...

I love hearing him call you Aarah. It's so clear that he's trying to call you Sarah! And only one! How cute!

Jenn said...

That is so adorable. I am amazed at how long he rolled around on that rug. Joseph enjoyed watching it and kept saying, "Ben" and "Eli mom" and "Appy Birthday Eli". He loves you guys!

Anonymous said...

aaaaw....that is so sweet!!!

( i found you on LDSwomenblogs.)