Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing at the Park

I can't deny it anymore. Eli is no longer a baby. He is a walking, babbling, adventerous little boy who had a great time at the park today.
He loved playing with the wood chips. He wasn't so sure about wearing that pesky hat - but the sun was so strong that I wanted to protect his fair head.
He had the best time over at this sand table, where he lifted and dropped sand into a bowl over and over and over again...

Yes, I took a ton of pictures. It's still a novelty to me that my little boy can now play (mostly) independently at the park. He is so much fun.

4 comments:

Amber said...

love the hat! it's nice when they can start playing a bit by themselves :)

Marci said...

I love that top pick with his little flushed cheeks!

Beckie said...

CUTE! your right he is getting so big what is happening to our babies growing up so fast!!
I can not get Ava to wear a hat at all! she pulls it off the minute i let go...

Christina Huling said...

Cute hat! Jacob refuses to wear one! How do you post your pictures like that?!