Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Eli's Latest Trick - Clapping with his Feet

Do you ever have days when life feels completely out of control?? I don't have the energy to explain everything that's going on at the moment, but all I can say is, one of the major things is that we're still in limbo with the house we really want. I've now seen every single house on the market in our price range and not loved any of them. The selection right now is AWFUL, in my opinion, because people are only selling if they absolutely have to.

We should hopefully know by Thursday or Friday what the outcome is on the house we are hoping for (we are the backup offer). In the meantime, tomorrow is the home inspection on our condo and I have been busy cleaning and getting our place in perfect form for the inspector. I'm also a tad behind on getting the Severson family cookbook edited and formatted, which needs to be done before we leave for the big reunion coming up. No problem. :)

In the midst of the craziness, Eli was pretty cute today. While I am NOT happy he's trying to give up taking two naps and just take one in the day, he made up for that frustration by clapping with his feet while I was changing his diaper. He thought it was hilarious and liked to say "clap clap clap" while he was doing it. See the video below for a little taste of my foot-clapping little boy!


5 comments:

Cami Severson said...

oh, Sarah! He is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days. I can't wait to see Eli and Kaelan toddling around with each other!! I am sorry to hear everything that is going on right now, that is really stressful. Yuck. But, I am impressed that you are still keeping up your blog! You are a better woman than I am! ;) Mine has slipped by the wayside the past few weeks as life has overwhelmed me!

Love you guys!

Marci said...

So cute :-)! He's getting so big! I hope everything works out with your house!!!

Aimee said...

Love the videos, Sarah! You will be proud to know that Eli videos have displaced Charlie videos as Nathan's favorites :-) He always asks to see videos of Eli, so it's fun to have new ones to show him. I hope he'll like Eli as much in person! Can't wait to meet him at the reunion.

Aaron and Emily said...

what cookbook?

Krazy Khania said...

So talented! And flexible!