Monday, October 27, 2008

Brushing Teeth in New Jammies

My parents and Gram came over tonight on their way to meet a friend in the city. They brought some fun gifts after being out of town for a few weeks... one of the gifts was this set of frog pj's/matching hat (I love things w/ frogs!). The size is 12-18 months, and we realized tonight that the next baby may get more wear out of them than Eli... I love these pictures - the jammies and hat barely fit :)






These pictures just make me laugh! I haven't checked yet to see if the hat is still on his head (now that he's been sleeping/moving around in his sleep for a few hours).

I'll post on the other things that my parents brought later - one was a DARLING, knit sweater that my mom made, and the cutest knit hat that looks like a dog, complete w/ cute strings on the side that hang down w/ pom poms.

Unfortunately, Eli already pulled one of the strings/pom poms off, so my mom took it home to hopefully secure the strings a little better. They also brought another pair of jammies w/ dogs on them. Eli loves animals, so he thought they were great!

7 comments:

Cami Severson said...

He looks like a model for children's clothes, he and the room! All the white together in different shading! Great photos! He is so cute, brushing his teeth

Sarah S said...

It's funny - I realized after I posted this that the pictures show none of the color in the bathroom, which is all higher up or on the other side near the tub (with a bright shower curtain). Here it looks pretty stark, especially w/ the white pj ensamble... :)

Beckie said...

oh that did make me laugh! SO cute.

Amber Snow said...

He looks SO darling in those PJs. You are so lucky to have such great parents and a great gram who spoil Eli so much. Too bad we aren't the ones getting spoiled by our parents anymore, huh?! Remember all those packages you and I would get from our parents . . . the heart lights you got for valentines day and the christmas decorations I would get? Ahhh, those were the days!

Marci said...

I LOVE the hat! And skin-tight jammies are too cute on babies...you just want to squish 'em!
And yes, blogger has been driving me CRAZY lately. It's uploading my pictures backwards so I finally figured out to upload the one I want on top as the last one and work backwards from there. Also, my trick to make the picture big doesn't work so I have to send the ones I want big to photobucket and then use their code.

Kell's Belles said...

SO CUTE! I love that he is wearing the hat. I know a certain 17-month-old who would have pulled that off after about three seconds!

Brittany said...

I can't help but giggle when I look at these pictures! I love the hat, and I'm not surprised that he loved it too.