Thursday, October 23, 2008

Love those Pumpkins

Yesterday we were out in the front playing near the pumpkins. Eli was making all kinds of silly faces...

Some happy...

Some crazy...
I asked him if he wanted to walk down to see the trains passing by - he said, "YEAH!!" and clapped his hands (just as I mentioned in an earlier post).
We can hear the train when we're outside, so as soon as we heard the bell ringing we ran over to watch the el train.
We watched a few more trains go by (they run pretty often in the late afternoon) and then headed back for more pumpkin time.

I love the Fall weather!! It's crisp, but not TOO chilly to be outside without a coat (at least for a little while).
Love this boy.
We still need to carve our pumpkins!

5 comments:

DC Diva said...

He's getting cuter and cuter every day!

tatum said...

he is SO adorable Sarah, nice work.

Beckie said...

I miss Mr. Love!!! He is SO cute I am glad I can get my daily fix of him in the bloggy world : )

Beckie said...

oh and we have not carved our pumpkins either

Lindsay said...

Cute boy!