Monday, October 13, 2008

Scarecrow Festival in St. Charles, IL

On Friday we went to the 23rd Annual Scarecrow Festival in St. Charles, IL, which was about an hour and 15 minutes away from where we live. I thought the scarecrows were really creative - below is a sampling of some of them:

The Chercrow:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:

The Jonas Brothers:

Wizard of Oz:
From a dog grooming shop:
Women's Soccer:
Football Team (as created by a bank)
Ape-X:
Family of Spider Pumpkins:
Eli LOVES pumpkins and had fun checking these out:
They had a petting zoo - we didn't go inside the fence, but Eli was able to pet the sheep from the outside.
It was a fun festival, but SO crowded. I don't think I'll go again next year, but it was fun to see once!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

There were some cool scarecrows. I thought the pumpkins were cute too.

Aaron and Emily said...

This was good inspiration, I was thinking of BEING a scarecrow for Halloween.