Friday, May 16, 2008

5:30 a.m. and Cute Dresses at Target

Up and at 'em at 5:30 a.m. Maybe he'll make it to 6 a.m. over the weekend?
I'm not even going to mention our neighbor in this post. I realize that's getting old (I'm sick of it, that's for sure). But I do want to mention - yesterday I found two cute dresses at Target. I think they were $24.99 each.

Why, you may ask, are you buying two dresses as you complain about needing more time to save for a house?

I'm blaming it on sleep deprivation. I love Target!

7 comments:

kell-bell said...

Those dresses are so cute! I'm sorry you're so sleep deprived. If I were your neighbor, I would kennel my dog in another room until a decent hour.

Sarah Beck said...

Love the dresses (who can resist Target?) and that Eli is a stud!

Marci said...

Those dresses are cute...we all need to splurge on something for ourselves sometimes!

Laura said...

I would officially DIE if I had a child who woke up that early. I am SUCH a night owl that it about kills me to have to get up every morning at 7:00 a.m. I'm so sorry you have such a light sleeper.

Someday, when you live in your own house, with NO adjoining neighbors, you won't even have to worry :-) I remember the stresses of apartment-living, and hopefully it won't last forever! Good luck!

Cute dresses, by the way!

Christina Huling said...

Do you ever wonder what these babies are thinking when they look at you with those deep eyes! They are so fun to watch! Maybe they think that of us as well!

Anne said...

At least it's not so dark at 5:30 am these days so it doesn't seem as bad. Still, I don't know how well I would handle the loud dog if I was so sleep deprived.

Krazy Khania said...

Those dresses are cute and you look so good in them!