Friday, November 21, 2008

DIY Trunk Show - Chicago

My very talented mom is going to be in the DIY Trunk Show tomorrow (Sat., Nov 22 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.). If you do go, check out her booth for Spring Hill at Home.

She'll be selling beautiful vintage aprons and feed sack pillows. Her friend Bev will be selling handmade bags. If you're local, come check it out! The show is free and will have tons of cool vendors like my mom :)

*And my happy news for the day... Eli is taking a nap! Hallelujah.

7 comments:

Marci said...

Those are SO cute...I didn't know your mom did anything like that!

Aaron and Emily said...

Your mom is so talented! I love them!

Brittany said...

Such cute fabrics! Does your mom have a website or a way for non-locals to snatch up her stuff?

Heather said...

Cute! I'm sorry I missed it. I totally want matching mother-daughter aprons. I guess Tabitha has to learn to walk before she can cook, but someday!

Suzette Selden said...

Your mom is really talented. Those are really cute!

The Yosts said...

Those bags and aprons are so dang cute! Wish I knew how to make something like that.

Valerie said...

Your mom is so fantastic! What cute things... wish I were closer so I could have gone!