Sunday, November 02, 2008

Enjoying the Fall Afternoon

Ben, Eli and I are all kind of under the weather this weekend... we seem to have the cold that everyone else we know has. So we took naps after church and woke up feeling like we needed some fresh air. Here is Eli, in the cute sweater my mom knit for him, carrying his rubber duckie and Cars sippy cup.

Watching the trains go by...

No matter how many trains we see, Eli is excited for EVERY one.
He says "HI!" to all kinds of things - trains, trees, his duck, stuffed animals, cars, etc. We love it.
Playing on the golf course near our house - there were tons of pretty leaves that had fallen from the trees.




Eli thought it was hilarious when Ben threw leaves at him - he would run away laughing

More leaf throwing :)

9 comments:

Heather said...

So cute. Isn't it great when you can go for a walk in November with just a sweater on? That was our Sunday afternoon activity as well.

Rachel said...

I cannot believe that your mom made that sweater! So cute. And about the pajamas and hat you posted about earlier -- amazing that he even fits at all into 12-18 months anymore. Reagan is fully in size 24 months and 2T, and they aren't big at all for her. I can't imagine they will last the whole time she is 2, but hoping that maybe her growth is slowing down a bit. We'll see.

Valerie said...

I love that sweater! Your mom has some mad knitting skills. Eli is just adorable- what a babe!

Beckie said...

I LOVE that sweater your mom knit! Very cute.
great fall photos too. the ones with the red leaves B e a u t i f u l !
and the one of Ben and Eli is cute too.

Cami Severson said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He is looking more and more like a little kid, instead of a baby! They grow up too fast! BTW love the sweater, it is so awesome, enough so, that even Joe commented on how cool it was!

Marci said...

That sweater is adorable! I especially love the close up of him standing in the red leaves. I hope you're all feeling better soon!

Laura said...

wow! I love the lion costume! I can't believe that he kept the hat on--Harrison totally refused!! That is an adorable sweater, your mom totally has talent! Sorry about the smells--just think your getting closer to your due date!!

emandteem said...

don't you just love fall. I LOVE his halloween costume. Too cute.

Kell's Belles said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are a GREAT photographer! Those pictures are fabulous!