Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Getting Back to Normal

Over the last week, we've mostly just hung out at home in our pajamas... but things are finally starting to improve! Even though Eli has been super sick, he has still been determined to play with the push toys we're borrowing from Rebekeh (thank you!!).
Eli is determined to stand, practice walking, push things around, etc. and has covered every inch of our place, which isn't hard since it's not that big :) He is getting better at balancing and cruising around, and gets so excited when we hold his hands and walk with him - he often squeals and takes off as fast as he can go while still holding on. We think it's pretty cute!




8 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you are all feeling better. It seems everyone has been ill lately!

Beckie said...

yea for push toys and yea for starting to feel better!!!

Marci said...

I love Eli's little outfit in the last picture and that wood push toy looks cool too!

Laura said...

he's totally adorable!! Thanks for sending me your blog at Christmas time, it's so fun to look at! I'm so sorry you all have been sick with RSV, but I hope that the worst is over!! Thanks for posting on my blog, I hope we can keep in better touch! when ever I see a frog I think of you!! (and now I totally love them, Harrison was a frog for his first halloween!) Great to hear from you!

Laura Linton

Shontz Family said...

glad you're all getting better. the cruising stage is so fun! matthew isn't quite there yet. he's standing so much better now and somehow gets around all over the house although he isn't crawling yet. he'll get up on all fours and just rock back and forth and back and forth...he's so close!!

Cami Severson said...

What a cutie. Man, I miss squeezing that cute little boy! I can't believe I have to wait all the way to JULY to get to hug him again.

I am so glad he is feeling better. Having sick kids is one of the worst things ever, besides not sleeping, there is that nagging constant worry in the pit of your stomach! It feels so good when you can let it go!

Anne said...

It wasn't long after the push toys that Ethan took off on his own. Eli is so adorable.

Rachie said...

Poor Eli. Can't believe he is still sickie!