Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trying to Beat the Virus

Here are some pictures from my very unproductive week - basically I played with Eli when he was awake, and when he napped, I would go back to bed because I had zero energy from being sick. I'm slowly starting to feel more normal again, but still have a bad cough and constant headache. Eli did get sick and had one night with a fever of 103, but his body fought the virus much faster than mine (thank goodness).

We're still having really crummy winter weather here. Today it's supposed to rain and snow - what else is new?? The good thing is it should be a little warmer on Sunday. Whoo hoo!




6 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I hope you can beat the virus soon, Sarah! That's miserable . . . and to have to endure it through yucky, snowy weather is the worst!! Happy TiVo watching--at least you have that cute little boy to keep you company and put a smile on your face, right? :-)

Anne said...

Sorry to hear you're still sick. Just keep napping and don't feel bad about it. Hopefully Eli's being nice and mellow for you.

Cami Severson said...

I am sorry you have had a winter like mine. I can really empathize with you, having contracted pneumonia twice this winter, I am SO ready for summer. Eli is so sweet. Can you believe how fast this year has gone by, I am so sad. I wish they could stay little for longer!!

Rachie said...

You have got to be kidding me? You are still sick! Get better soon!

Lindsay said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better than you were. Keep getting all that rest. I will call you tomorrow.

Beckie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!