Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Healthy Living Recipes

That was a mean trick to entice you with the sweet foods that were tempting me (did any of you give in?? I want to hear how the recipes taste!)... but today I'm posting some links to a few healthier recipes that I posted on Pimp My Dinner.

Potato and Leek Soup - very simple, with chicken broth instead of cream, and delish!

Squash Quinoa Soup - (soup pictured above) I first had this at Stephanie Roger's house. I love the flavors and the delicate nature of the quinoa - and this soup is so pretty! I have substituted diced sweet potatoes when I haven't had squash, and it's turned out just as well.

Butternut Squash Pasta - so I'm not very diverse in my posting...two soup recipes and two recipes with butternut squash. But it's so good! I make this pasta all the time and love the herb smells. Yum....

3 comments:

Anne's Little Life said...

I'm always looking for good recipes....indulgent ones and healthy ones. Thanks for the ideas!

LINDSAY said...

These recipes look super yummy...I think I'll start with the sweets first! :)

Sarah Beck said...

I love soup, and am always looking for new recipes. I love your pimp my dinner blog.