Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet Temptations

Why is it when I am trying to be healthy, I seem to find more temptations than usual??? I have 3 more weeks of the lovely Healthy Living Challenge (I'll write about my points drama some other time... I'm now tied for second place with lots of people - argh!).
Here are some of my latest finds that made me really crave unhealthiness:

(photo of Oatmeal Carmelitas from Blond Ambition in the Kitchen)

Banana Carmel Milkshake - especially weird, since I don't love bananas and am picky about milkshakes (since I'm lactose intolerant and dislike milk - a milkshake has to be really thick and full of stuff for me to enjoy it)

Sweet Sweet Potatoes - I LOVE sweet potatoes. And marshmallows. And brown sugar.

Banana Pecan Pancakes - again - why is it that banana recipes are enticing me today?? Am I low on potassium?

Carmel Popcorn - YUM.

60-Minute Cinnamon Rolls - Yum Yum Yum! And fast too...

Tropical Orange and Coconut Balls - I love coconut.

Oatmeal Carmelitas - HELLO!! I may have to use a free point and make these this week...!!

7 comments:

Cami Severson said...

YUM!! That is so hard to look at, and not want to eat!! Sorry about your points. It is frustrating to do all that you can, and then miss a point because of a late e-mail. UGHHH!! Sorry Sarah.

The Knisley's said...

Sarah, "you'z a beast" with this whole healthy living challenge! Ha! :-) I think it's awesome that you've kept it up this long. I need to do something like that. Good luck with the remaining weeks!

Krazy Khania said...

I better get one of these if you make them!

Beckie said...

those all sound SO yummy! I am really hungry for something sweet now!

Amber said...

way to go on making a pregnant lady crave SWEETS!

Rachael said...

I'll have to keep reading to find out about the healthy living and points thing you are doing. That's a dangerous list of recipes!;) What a cute son...my daughter is 5 months and I could definitely use some more healthy living since I am still hanging on to 10 or so of those baby lbs!

The Millers said...

I've tried making carmalitas before, and they didn't really work out. They certainly didn't look like those in the picture! But those look wonderful, so maybe I will have to try again.
Remind me what the prize is if you win this healthy living challenge? It better be pretty good!