Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Quiet Morning at Home

We had a sprinkling of snow this morning, and I just felt like being at home and getting more done on my massive to do list before the baby arrives. Here are some pictures of Eli playing so nicely - he woke up in a good mood and was very sweet all morning. Sometimes you just need a cozy day inside!

Playing with "Ha ha"
Holding "Ha Ha" while he colors
Deep thought about whether yellow is the color he wants to use...
Singing while he's coloring
Back to studying the yellow crayon
But maybe blue is the better choice?
Showing the Thomas pillow that he's coloring in the Thomas coloring book
Showing half of his "ha ha" diaper (it has Elmo on it) because his pants won't stay up
Last night I went to check on him before I went to bed, and as soon as I opened the door, his eyes opened, he smiled, and he laid on his back waving at me with one hand. It was pretty cute. I covered him up with his blanket, said goodnight and closed the door. He went right back to sleep (but this shows what a light sleeper this child is!). I just love this boy so much.

2 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I love all your posts of Eli. You document his life so well! I need to be better!

Hope your holidays have been great! We are finally back in town!

Amber Snow said...

That little Eli is SO sweet.

Confession: Each time I check your blog I want your camera more and more ;)