Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Slurpee Day - 7-11-08

Go get a free slurpee at 7-Eleven today! Yum.
On a different note, remember that house I had mentioned two weeks ago that was nicely updated and wouldn't need any immediate work? The sellers dropped the price yesterday and we put an offer in. Unfortunately, they seem a little bugged with our offer, but we think it's reasonable based on the new price (it was less than 10% below the new asking price - come on people! The problem is they bought this place two years ago and dumped a ton of money into it - their loss, hopefully our gain). We're still waiting to get a counter offer, so cross your fingers for us!
I'm ready for the ups and downs of this whole process to be OVER.

5 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

darn. no 7 11's within walking distance of our apartment...

Kell's Belles said...

I think you just solved my quandary of what to do with my monkeys this afternoon! There IS a 7 Eleven withing walking distance here :)

My fingers are crossed! I'm hoping for a reasonable counter-offer for you guys!

Amber Snow said...

oh, i hope yall get it! send me a link to it. i'm dying to see it!

Sarah Beck said...

I am crossing my fingers (and praying for you too) that this will work out for you! and yes, please send a link

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

We were up in downtown Evanston this day and got a free Slurpee too. Yum!