Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Haircuts are NOT Easy...

Ben gave Eli a much-needed trim tonight (he looked like he had a comb-over in some parts - his hair was that long). We turned a fun DVD on and Eli was still freaking out everytime Ben came near him with the clippers. Poor little guy.

Every night I check on Eli before I go to bed. I love watching him sleep, but never have the nerve to take a picture since he is such a light sleeper. Tonight I was feeling brave though and snapped a quick one. He sort of flinched from the flash but didn't wake up.
We're having a very hot and muggy week here, so hopefully he's staying cool in this onesie because we don't have the window a/c going tonight (it makes his room freezing and doesn't cool off the rest of the place very well, so we're making do with the ceiling fans).

I love you Eli! Sweet dreams.

4 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Those pictures remind me of Everett's first haircut. Same red face, same tears, same "I'm dying" expression. Fun times!

Marci said...

His sad/mad pictures gave me a good laugh...I'm glad he survived :-)!

Kell's Belles said...

I guess even boys must suffer for beauty . . .

That sleeping picture is so sweet! And it appears those tears were worth it because his hair looks GREAT.

Amber said...

Poor guy! He does NOT like getting his haircut, huh? It sure looks nice though!