Thursday, July 24, 2008

Feeling a Little Better

I started feeling better on Sunday - I'm not sure if it's because I'm 13 weeks or that I'm taking the B6/half a unisom mix each night, or maybe a combo of both factors. The real indication that things are on the up... I have made dinner three times this week! We had homemade enchiladas, chicken soup, and Cafe Rio pork tacos (though I keep dreaming about the REAL Cafe Rio pork barbacoa burrito... Rachel R - will you bring some home to me when you fly back from UT?? :)
Here are some pictures from the last week or so:





23 days until we move... 23 days til no more dog barking and the stomper upstairs waking up my child. I can't wait! (Though I'm not ready yet either - packing is still low priority for me at the moment)

5 comments:

Kell's Belles said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Sarah! My fingers are crossed that the worst is behind you!

Good luck with all the packing! I've moved far too many times while pregnant so I feel your pain. But, then again, you have a great excuse to avoid any heavy lifting (again, I know this from experience!).

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Rachel bring me some Cafe Rio too!

Marci said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! Your dinners all made me hungry :-) and I love the picture of Eli sleeping in his crazy position!

Cami Severson said...

Eli is seriously one fun kid to look at! I love the sleeping pic, how cute is that!!

Aaron and Emily said...

Eli is SO cute and So handsome!