Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday Morning

Eli woke up pretty early (6 a.m.) on his birthday. He was crying for Dada from his crib and I think he heard Ben getting ready for work. It took a while, but I cheered him up and brought him downstairs for his exciting breakfast of Cheerios :) He kept flipping the top open and closed on his straw sippy cup and splattering milk everywhere. The mess theme continued when he found the tupperware full of popcorn seeds and accidentally spilled almost an entire container all over the floor! I made cookies that morning to share with the playgroup, so the kitchen was a DISASTER. But hey, there were more fun things to think about – like Eli’s Elmo birthday balloon – that SANG to him! I think I heard Elmo sing 100+ times yesterday and it was awesome. Watch the video to hear it for yourself :)

I also included a video of his conversation with the Severson grandparents (in the beginning he does the “I’m 2” with his fingers) where they had to compete with the balloon (I’m sorry!!). I also included a video from later in the day with Charlie laughing (please ignore my silly voice).

DSC_6481 DSC02119 DSC_6541 DSC_6571DSC_6608 DSC_6606

Happy Birthday Balloon - Elmo from Sarah on Vimeo.

Happy 2nd Birthday to Eli from Grandma and Papa Severson from Sarah on Vimeo.

Charlie laughing at 4 months from Sarah on Vimeo.

No comments: