Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last Day as a 1-Year-Old!

Tomorrow Eli turns 2!! He is so excited. When you ask him how old he is, he says, “ONE!” And when you ask how old he’s going to be on his birthday, he smiles and says, “TWO!” and holds up two fingers. Here are some pictures of him playing while Charlie was napping this morning:
DSC_6197 DSC_6216   DSC_6220DSC_6100 DSC_6176DSC_6102 DSC_6143 DSC_6148 DSC_6162  DSC_6079DSC_6190

Tomorrow is going to be a really fun day, but today I’m going to try to enjoy his last little bit as a 1-year-old. He does new stuff all the time – today he went down a few stairs without holding onto anything and said, “I did it!” It makes me happy but a little sad too :) He’s getting older!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

It's so fun to check in on you once in a while!!! Wow! What darling boys you have, and they're growing so quickly! Hope all is well.

Jenn said...

Eli is too cute! I can't believe he's going to be 2 tomorrow. Time sure flies!

Aimee said...

It goes by way too fast! My Ben just had his last day as a "baby" (not one yet). I can't believe Eli is 2!

Cami Severson said...

Mr. Eli cutie!! My sister gushed about how cute your kids were, she was really impressed with how clearly Eli speaks. I agree, he really does. Kaelan needs an interpreter (me) sometimes! She also said she was SO well taken care of! Thanks so much for hosting her for the night! (I knew she would be impressed!) So jealous that she got to See Charlie before me!! BTW how do you get your pictures to have shadows like that???

Marci said...

I forgot he wasn't 2 yet! He's such a smartie (and cutie)!

DC Diva said...

Did you post this via livewriter?

Happy Birthday Eli! (tomorrow)