Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Charlie at 16 Weeks

Here are some pictures of my roly poly baby this week – Charlie is doing a little better with being on his tummy, but he still fights it after a little bit. He seems close to rolling over, but hasn’t fully made it over yet. He is constantly chewing/sucking on his fists and is a pretty happy little guy. His three to six-month clothes are already getting tight, especially with his shirts since he has a long torso.
DSC_5907

He is such a sweet baby!
DSC_5876

By the way - in case you're noticing that my posts today look a little different, I took my friend Harley's advice and tried out Windows Live Writer - it makes blogging VERY easy and I'm really excited about it! You should check it out.

5 comments:

The Millers said...

He is so cute, Sarah. Look how great he is about holding his head up while on his tummy. I have been terrible about giving Campbell tummy time, but your post has inspired me to be better.
I have been blogging with Live Writer for a couple of months now, and love it as well. It is so much easier to put the pictures in the posts. Glad you discovered it!

The Yosts said...

I'm so glad you post weeks so I know how many weeks Olivia is.

I love Charlie's big eyes! And he's already getting too big for 3-6 months! My girls are so small for the first 9. Olivia is just barely getting into 3-6 month clothes.

Anne said...

I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. I'm always a little envious of people with big babies as Leah has been a challenge in that regard. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day. I can't believe how young your parents look!

Aaron and Emily said...

Oh those eyes! So beautiful! I can't get over how much Charlie looks like you and your mom.

Jen said...

Oh, he is adorable! What a sweetie. I wish I could see him everyday. So fun to catch up on the Seversons. I can't wait to show Eric the pictures of Ben with the Kayak. That is what he has been wanting lately too..it is just too bad that it takes 45 minutes to get to Lake Mead from our house. We love you and miss you.