Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cutest Apron EVER!!

Today we received the most darling package from my Aunt Babz. She has a talent for wrapping things beautifully and for finding really neat things. The package was for Eli as a housewarming gift. I squealed when we opened it up and saw what was inside:

a kid-sized FROG apron!!

I absolutely love frog things. Isn't this apron so darling??

Eli was still in his pj's, but he had to try it on right away.

Thank you so much! It will be so fun for him to wear this cute apron when we cook and bake together. I think it made him feel like such a big boy and really special. We love it!

8 comments:

Laura said...

I never think of you without thinking of all your FROGS!!! LOVE THEM! I can't believe how many boxes you've gone through--I am totally jealous!!! I think I've gone through 15 and have 80 left...oh well, you have to start somewhere. Well, I'm so glad that you were able to get away from the awful neighbor though I really hate moving at this point--but it all works out in the end right :)! Good luck with the rest your boxes and I'm glad everthing went well with your move!!

Rachael said...

What a cute apron. I hope you have fun with him in the kitchen. I guess he will be my replacement for baking.

Jenn said...

I love that apron on that cute, chubby boy of yours! Eli is adorable and looks so proud to be wearing it!

Marci said...

That is SUCH a cute apron! I want one for myself :-)!

Young Family said...

ik love the apron. I should find an apron for Hayden. He likes when I bake because he always gets to lick the beaters.

Amber said...

That is super cute. I'm impressed by how quickly you've turned your house into a home-and while being pregnant nonetheless!
I hope you are loving the new palce :)

Harley King said...

Now he can hop and make pancakes.

Amber Snow said...

That might be the best frog gift you've ever gotten, Sarah - SO cute!