Thursday, August 28, 2008

LDS Chicago Temple

I know I posted a few pictures at the temple last week when I saw Larissa and Ignacio, but Eli was asleep in the car then so I didn't get any pictures of him. This time, he was drowsy but awake, so I got some fun shots when we went to the temple yesterday before playgroup. I did take one of Brittany too, but it was with her camera so I don't have the image.


After Eli's nap, we wasted no time - we went to the Tag Outlet, which is a wholesale company that makes products for stores like Crate and Barrel. We also stopped at my favorite stamping store, Stamp on In, and a funky clothes/shoe store called The Pink Frog. Then we headed home for some deep dish pizza for Ben and Brittany and thin pepperoni w/ no cheese for me, from Carmen's. It was a fun day!

1 comment:

Jodie, Stefan and Natalia said...

it looks like you guys have had a pretty fun week!