Monday, August 11, 2008

A New Toy and Video of the Barking

Last week we inherited this toy from a friend who is moving out of the country. Eli LOVES it. LOVES LOVES LOVES it. I can't emphasize enough how excited he is about this thing. And that funny Spiderman loveseat in the background is another thing we inherited from a friend's neighbor. Eli calls it his "couch" and loves to kick back and relax on it... for about five seconds before running over to his new favorite toy.

This toy has caused him to become much more daring. He loves standing up on the seat. He's only fallen off once (that was not fun and it scares me every time he tries it).
This is the epitome of obnoxious, loud plastic toys. It has a million buttons to push and Eli can't get enough of it.

I love his chubby little legs.

I DON'T enjoy this sound above me every day (the day I got this video, I think the dog barked for 10 minutes NONSTOP - he really dislikes the mailman):



It's a good thing I have this little guy to distract me from being so bugged with our upstairs neighbor. We move out on Thursday night (and move in to our house on Friday), so I have four more mornings left. I hope I don't completely lose my sanity before that day arrives.



Oh - and I'll blog about the lovely high school reunion soon... I didn't take any pictures, but I'll do a post when I get some from my friend who was taking them.

3 comments:

Suzette Selden said...

Just wanted to let you know I am so happy that you will be in your new house soon so you won't have to put up w/that crazy lady upstairs. I don't know how you have done it. I'm excited for your move!

Anne said...

I HATE moving....and I have done my fair share of it. But, it is so fun to move into a new house and I'm so excited for you. (No more noisy upstairs neighbors!) Good luck over the next few days.

Asialene said...

I have to apologize because I haven't been so great at blog-reading lately. But I AM SO SURPRISED and SO HAPPY that you found a house and that you're pregnant!!! What wonderful news! It will be so fun for your two kids to be close in age. I can't wait to see what your next baby will look like because you and Ben make the cutest babies ever! :)