Monday, August 04, 2008

Pictures from the Park

Last night I felt SO nauseous. The night before, I didn't take my 1/2 of a unisom and B6 vitamin that I have taken for the last few weeks - apparently that has really helped because today I suffered the consequences of not having it in my system. Bleh. It's sad since I had felt so much better lately.

On to happier things though - we played at the park on Saturday that is closest to where our new home will be. It's a really fun park and just a few blocks away.

Eli saw a little girl playing with these cool sand toys and joined her. Thankfully, she was about seven or eight and didn't mind a one-year-old borrowing her stuff.

This little guy loves sticks and shovels. He was so happy playing on his own, digging in the sand.

I realize he does this loud, open-mouth yell quite a bit. It's funny that I seem to capture it often.


We took Ben to the airport after playing at the park. I was sad to see him go...

So now it's just me and the munchkin. Good thing he is such fun company... most of the time :) When I feel sad, I just kiss and squeeze him and get him to laugh - he has a contagious giggle that can cheer anyone up.

I have to say though - in the last few days, I've had the sweetest offers to help - with packing, watching Eli, or just meeting up and having fun so I can get my mind off of all of the stressful things going on right now. Thank you so much to those who have made me feel watched over and loved - it really means a lot.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

I just LOVE ELI!!!
I know I say it every time but he is SO cute!! I love those little outfits
on toddlers!
I hope you are feeling better today!

Unknown said...

I'm glad there's a safe remedy for morning sickness... I"ll have to try that next time...Eli looks so cute!

Hillary said...

I'm so sorry that you've been sick. And I feel so dumb just finding out that you were pregnant. CONGRATS! I just saw an ultrasound pic on facebook and I'm so happy for you. I've been a little behind checking everyone's blog lately. So forgive me for not saying something sooner! I can't wait to find out what you are having.